How To Upload Videos To YouTube Account – YouTube is a free video sharing site that makes it easy to watch videos online. Users can create and upload their videos to share with others. Almost all types of videos that do not violate the rule of law can now be uploaded on YouTube.
Not surprisingly, YouTube is now one of the most popular sites in the world, with an average of visitors watching videos of about 6 billion hours per month. One of the reasons YouTube is so popular is that visitors are always going to find something new to watch. Starting from video tutorials, live music, cooking demos, education, and much more.
Those behind the creation of these creative video contents are referred to as YouTubers. Just like influencers who post on Instagram and TikTok platforms, YouTubers are influencers who use YouTube as the primary platform for their content. In addition to being a hobby dealer, YouTuber is now considered a profession.
Because, by becoming a YouTuber will benefit in the form of money from AdSense for the video content they produce. In fact, a number of top artists to public officials are racing to become a YouTuber. If you’re interested in starting to become a YouTuber, here are the first steps you should understand.
Tips monetize Youtube for Beginner
How to Create a YouTube Channel
Before you create a ‘channel’ channel, be sure to have a YouTube account first. Accounts and YouTube channels are two different things. In summary, a YouTube account is just like a Google account. This account serves to access the channel you are going to create. While a YouTube channel is a channel that allows you to upload videos, comment, create playlists, and so on.
Follow this tutorial to create your YouTube channel using your set up a Google account:
- Open the YouTube app via your computer or mobile phone;
- Please login the account you have set up to YouTube;
- Click the profile photo in the upper-right corner of the screen;
- Some menus will appear, select the “Create Channel” menu;
- Next, a pop-up will appear containing your Name column and YouTube channel profile picture. Fill in the column;
- Automatically, your YouTube channel is successfully created;
How To Upload Videos To YouTube Account / YouTube Channel
After your YouTube channel is successfully created and customized, then you can upload and publish content in the form of videos. That way, your video file will be available for all YouTube users to watch. According to support.google.com, here are the steps to upload a video to YouTube from a computer:
- Go to the YouTube page with your account;
- On the dashboard of your YouTube channel (top right corner), click the “Create” menu;
- Select “Upload Video”;
- Please select the video file that you have prepared for upload;
- Upload your video and save it in “Draft;”
- Fill in your video details, including descriptions, titles, and also video thumbnails;
- Set the audience’s age limit;
- Click “Next”;
- A monetization window will appear. If you enable monetization features, you can turn monetization off or turn on those videos;
- Next will appear the element window. Here you can add some elements in your YouTube videos, such as “Add Cards” and “End Screen”;
- Click “Next”;
- Set the serving status to “Public” and set the publication time;
- Click “Publish”;
- Done, your video will be uploaded and published according to the time you specify.
How to upload video to YouTube using your mobile phone
- Open the YouTube application on your cell phone, make sure you have logged in to your account first
- On the start page at the bottom of the application screen, click the round icon with a plus sign in the middle to access the “Create” menu, then select the “Upload Video” option.
- The application will open a collection of videos that you have created and stored in the HP gallery
- Select the video you want to upload via the collection
- Next, the app will redirect you to the video editing page
- Set the part of the video you want to show
- Then write down the details of the video, such as the video description, title, and thumbnails videos. Then also set who the viewers of your video are, for children or for general/non-child consumption
- After adding all the details, click “Upload Video” and wait a few moments for the video to upload successfully.
To view a collection of uploaded videos, click the “Collection” menu at the bottom of the application’s home page and select the “Your videos” option.
As additional information, if the video from the cellphone gallery is no longer than 60 seconds (1 minute) it will be uploaded to YouTube as Shorts.
Meanwhile, if the duration of the uploaded video is more than 60 seconds, an option will appear to upload it in Shorts or regular video format.
Then it’s different with HP, upload Video to YouTube via laptop has a slightly different step, here’s an explanation.
how to upload video to YouTube from laptop
- Open YouTube via a browser on a laptop, make sure you have logged in to your account first
- On the start page or dashboard of your YouTube account, click on the camera icon and select the “Upload Video” option.
- After that, you will be redirected to the YouTube Studio service page
- To start uploading videos, click the “Create” camera icon in the upper right corner of the YouTube Studio service page.
- Select the video that has been created and saved in the laptop gallery to upload to YouTube
- Add video details, such as description, title and thumbnails videos.
- Then set the audience for your video, for children or for general/non-child consumption.
- After adding all the details, click “Next” and the video will upload.
That’s information about How To Upload Videos To YouTube Account via cellphones and laptops, good luck