For those who want to make money from youtube, here are some tips:
- Your video content must comply with the YouTube terms of service and community guidelines.
- Optimize your Youtube Videos:
- Before uploading videos to Youtube, replace or save as the name of the video with the keywords you targeted.
- Video title should contain keywords.
- You can use ubersuggest, semrush or Google adwords to find keywords.
- Look for medium competition keywords.
- Insert keywords into your video description.
- Place the keywords at the beginning and at the end of your video description.
- Use tags that contain the keywords.
- Register your youtube channel on Google Adsense or connect your channel to Google Adsense account after having a minimum of 10 videos.
- Choose one niche each channel youtube.
- Join the facebook group in the same niche with your youtube channel, then add as a friend who is in the group.
- After the number of your Facebook friends reached over 200 people, start to share your YouTube videos to your facebook timeline.
- Do not waste your time by joining in sub4sub, like4like, watch4watch, etc.
- Upload up to 10 videos per day then share to facebook, twitter, and Google Plus.
- Consistent and don’t quit.
Thank you very much for reading Tips monetize youtube for Beginner. Hopefully useful.
Last Updated on December 30, 2016 by Blog Marketing Tool Team
Founder of Blogmarketingtool.com. I am Full time blogger, internet marketer, SEO specialist, web development. I love blogging to share my business and marketing experience.