Tips monetize Youtube for Beginner
For those who want to make money from youtube, here are some tips:
- Your video content must comply with the YouTube terms of service and community guidelines.
- Optimize your Youtube Videos:
- Before uploading videos to Youtube, replace or save as the name of the video with the keywords you targeted.
- Video title should contain keywords.
- You can use ubersuggest, semrush or Google adwords to find keywords.
- Look for medium competition keywords.
- Insert keywords into your video description.
- Place the keywords at the beginning and at the end of your video description.
- Use tags that contain the keywords.
- Register your youtube channel on Google Adsense or connect your channel to Google Adsense account after having a minimum of 10 videos.
- Choose one niche each channel youtube.
- Join the facebook group in the same niche with your youtube channel, then add as a friend who is in the group.
- After the number of your Facebook friends reached over 200 people, start to share your YouTube videos to your facebook timeline.
- Do not waste your time by joining in sub4sub, like4like, watch4watch, etc.
- Upload up to 10 videos per day then share to facebook, twitter, and Google Plus.
- Consistent and don’t quit.
Thank you very much for reading Tips monetize youtube for Beginner. Hopefully useful.
Founder of Blogmarketingtool.com. I am Full time blogger, internet marketer, SEO specialist, web development. I love blogging to share my business and marketing experience.
Share information about Tips monetize Youtube for Beginner if useful
Tips monetize Youtube for BeginnerTagged with Tips monetize Youtube
Post in | Last updated: December 30th, 2016 | Blogging Tips | 243 views