Photo bokeh arguably one of the sorts of photos that much popular. A lot of people thought, just bokeh photo can be generated using DSLR cameras. What is correct is that? That’s right, but it is not completely correct because now some smartphone vendors had already pinned the ability produce photo bokeh on its camera.
However, if noted, the ability average only on the smartphone in the mid-end range to flagship. Of course the price is still relatively expensive. Fortunately, at this time there are a few tricks that can be done to take bokeh photos with android. Consider the following explanation.
How to take bokeh photos with android
- The first step, locate the object you want to make a photo bokeh. Keep your camera lens really focus on that object.
- Next open Google Play Store, search application called BlurBokeh. Install, then open the application.
- Tap the “start” button. There are four menu there, tap menu “Gallery” to select the previous photo was already taken.
- Furthermore you will find six menus. Use the “Zoom” to enlarge the photo, which allows you to select the background area that will be created bokeh.
- Use the blur menu to make the background bokeh, by way of sweeping (swipe) one-way. Do continuously until the area became the background becomes maximum bokeh. O ya, there’s a bokeh-level suit that you can choose according to your taste.
- Tap the check button in the top right corner. Then you will find some additional effects. Select according to taste, but if you feel no need to that effect, immediately tap the check button in the top right corner.
- Furthermore there are several menus, i.e. directly uploaded to Instagram, share, save, and upload to Facebook. Our suggestion, just select the button “Save” so that the end result of that photo is saved in Gallery.
Thank you very much for reading How to take bokeh photos with android, hopefully useful.
Last Updated on March 10, 2022 by Blog Marketing Tool Team