How To Install WordPress Manually Using File Manager?
We can install wordpress manually or automatically using Fantastico. On this occation, we explain how to install wordpress manually.
Download WordPress Script.
Here’s step by step to download wordpress cript:
- You can download the latest version of wordpress at https://wordpress.org/download/.
- Click download wordpress (version)
Upload wordpress files using File Manager.
After extracting wordpress files, the next step is upload the files to the remote server. We can Upload files using File manager.
We try to upload wordpress files using file manager (this utility can be found at cpanel)
Here’s step by step to upload files using file manager:
- Login to your cpanel
- Click file manager
- At the dialog box File manager directory selection, then click Go
- You’ll got to the file manager page.
- Click Public_html folder
- At the top of the page, click upload button
- Click browse button, then select wordpress files.
- Click Extract to Extracting files
Ok, that’s simple step to instal wordpress manually using file manager.
Founder of Blogmarketingtool.com. I am Full time blogger, internet marketer, SEO specialist, web development. I love blogging to share my business and marketing experience.
Share information about How To Install WordPress Manually Using File Manager? if useful
You Might Also Like
How To Install WordPress Manually Using File Manager?Tagged with instal wordpress manually using file manager
|1|| Guest Post |
|2|| How to login to cpanel account |
|3|| What is a VPS, The Advantages, and The Usefulness |
|4|| Contact |
|5|| How to delete google account? |