How to Configure MySQL in cPanel
MySQL Database lets you save (and access) large amounts of information with ease. This facility required by many web-based applications, such as bulletin boards, Content Management System (CMS), and others. You need to create your own database prior to using it. Only users who have the privilege or a special authority can access a database.
How to Create Database in MySQL?
1. Login to cPanel account.
2. Search “Databases” then click “MySQL Database Wizard.”
3. You will be redirected to the MySQL Database Wizard page. Enter your database name, and then click the Next Step button to continue.
4. The database have been created.
How to add user to database?
5. Create database user. Enter the username and password that you want, and then click the Create User button.
6. Select privilege or authority can be made by that user. You can choose whether the user can add to the database, indexing, delete, update, and others. In this example we choose the option All Privileges.
Then click the Next Step button to continue.
Founder of Blogmarketingtool.com. I am Full time blogger, internet marketer, SEO specialist, web development. I love blogging to share my business and marketing experience.