The IKEA mattress reviews are a helpful review for those who plan to buy IKEA mattress. Overall, if you are planning to buy IKEA mattress, the reviews can help you to consider whether it is worth to you or better to buy another.
Why buy IKEA?
IKEA is a famous brand of the household that provides mattress from wide selections. They have the option of latex, foam, and spring mattress with the price that can be fitted for the consumer. Although IKEA is a brand that focuses on low price product, you can also afford for durability and comfort. With the reviews below, you can find the best product for you.
The IKEA mattress list option
Ikea mattresses are categories into different types and varieties. We will help you to define the pros and cons of the products.
- Haugesund. Haugesund is one of IkEa most popular mattress type. This type features with pocketed coil spring design. The total thickness under 10 inches and categorizes as medium-sized firmness. The pros: it
- Morgeddal. Morgeddal is another mattress type that considered as medium firmness with all foam mattress design. The pros; it is quite a firm mattress. The cons; it has a problem with durability and sagging after short period use.
- Mausand. Mausand is the type of IKEA mattress that made from 85%latex and 15% foam synthetic. With the combination, it makes the mattress become bouncier and has more responsive than memory foam. The mattress added with wool that adds softness to the top mattress. The pros; it has a moderate price mattress with a latex material. The cons: not all consumers satisfied with latex material comfort.
- Holsmbu. Holsmbu is the thickest mattress from IKEA. The height above 17 inches and the design come with gel infused memory foam. The mattress also featured with 2 layers of the transition foam that provides support to your body. It has also 100 pocketed coils for adding support. The pros: it has the highest point of IKEA mattress type but comes with affordable price. The cons; some costumer report the firmness problem and the sagging.
- Husvika. Husvika is IKEA mattress type that twin material combines from innerspring and polyurethane foam. With a very thin layer of polyurethane foam, it makes this mattress bouncy and firm structure. The pros; the price is very affordable. the cons; it reviews not comfort enough by the consumer.
Pros and cons of Ikea mattress reviews
This is the general pros and cons of the Ikea mattress reviews products
- The price is affordable and usually lower from the average price.
- It has large selections include springs, foam latex, and hybrid with the range of design and quality.
- Warranty. Warranty is another benefit from others with similar prices. It offers 25 years of warranty that higher and coverage to all type of mattress include the defect. The warranty does not cover normal use and tear.
- There are limited firmness varies. Although IKEA has a wide range selection of mattress it has limited firmness option. Their firmness option tends to firm to medium-firm level.
- There is some item that has a concern with durability. Meanwhile with the affordable price, it sometimes also concerns about the durability as there are complaints about early sagging, especially with the innerspring bed.
- The exchange only policy. The other potential negative of IKEA mattress review is the exchange warranty which allows the consumer to exchange in their first 90 days and available for one time only.
Read also: OPPO F3 Review.
Is it useful for you? If you agree with this IKEA mattress reviews, then you can start to shop and get your mattress from IKEA store.
Last Updated on March 11, 2020 by Blog Marketing Tool Team
Founder of Blogmarketingtool.com. I am Full time blogger, internet marketer, SEO specialist, web development. I love blogging to share my business and marketing experience.