How to make an ecommerce website 5/5 (1)
Do You have a product or service to sell? Or do you want to earn money from a website, but do not know how to start? In this WooCommerce tutorial, you will learn How to make an eCommerce website.
eCommerce is now a trend, because it is a type of businesses that is long term, profitable, and can substitute for a physical store. You can create your own online business with this model, has a target market and potentially more successful than traditional business.
Did you know that 70% of people who enjoy to shop online thinking that they can get a cheaper price when shopping online. In addition, approximately 80% of people in America have ever shopped online, at least once! This amount will increase in the following years.
If you have ever thought to create online stores, now is the right time! You have to believe that running the online store is not a high level of science such as rocket science. Hopefully, the reason we wrote this: WooCommerce tutorial to help you run your online store with WordPress.
For starters, the WooCommerce is an open source eCommerce plugin for WordPress. This is the platform that belongs to fast, to be used both for a business that’s still small or large. WooCommerce has a varied functions such as payment methods, shipping and different, variable products, etc. In this eCommerce tutorial, you’ll learn all the things needed to make and start selling your products.
Why choose WooCommerce to promote your product?
- Designed for WordPress. There are no constraints mean when combining WooCommerce and WordPress. With WooCommerce, you can connect with millions of users of WordPress.
- Can be customized to your liking. However the shape or size, small or large, a little or a lot, WooCommerce really benefits you.
- Security is assured. WooCommerce protect the security of your data so it will not fall to the any third party platform. In addition, the security of transactions of sale and purchase between you and your customers will also be protected by WooCommerce.
- Audited by Sucuri. WooCommerce based on the standard coding and the best performance of WordPress.
- The global community is great and growing rapidly. There are more than 350 contributors and over 1 million installations of WooCommerce until today.
- Well documented. WooCommerce has instructions and a comprehensive documentation covering a variety of topics, such as setup, SSL, theming, snippert, and so on.
- A collection of free and paid extensions. The advantages of WooCommerce are the large number of free and paid extensions. With the extensions, you can customize the WooCommerce using an assortment of features and integration.
After reading the explanation above, surely now you are wondering how to start an eCommerce business using WooCommerce. Please read the Woocommerce tutorial below to get the answer!
How to make an eCommerce website
To make an eCommerce website using Woocommerce, you can follow this article:: How to build an online store from scratch.
No doubt, WooCommerce is a very good tool to turn WordPress into a complete ecommerce store. The best thing of the WooCommerce is not of the required in-depth knowledge of programming to sell your product. Hopefully this How to make an ecommerce website using WooCommerce tutorial can help you in preparing and managing your online store.
Founder of Blogmarketingtool.com. I am Full time blogger, internet marketer, SEO specialist, web development. I love blogging to share my business and marketing experience.
Share information about How to make an ecommerce website if useful
You Might Also Like
|1|| Guest Post |
|2|| How to login to cpanel account |
|3|| What is a VPS, The Advantages, and The Usefulness |
|4|| Quick ways to pay off debt |
|5|| Health financial tips after marriage |