As we know that there is a paid plugin application that enables WordPress users to hide their specific data and links which show the typical WordPress. It is called as Hide My WP. After the first version released at 2013, this application has been improved several times to get the best outcome and now come the most updated one
Here you are the benefits of the Hide My WP:
- You can hide the permalink by changing or disabling it. You won’t find the old version, this is the new path: blogmarketingtool.com/admin or blogmarketinghtool.com/profile/admin.
- This version has functional plugin features to do some jobs such as cleaning up the WP classes, changing the default email, enabling anti-spam, or even blocking the direct full access to the PHP files.
- Since The 5.01 version is compatible with Nginx, Apache and Windows servers. It is also good for the multi-site and child themes. Moreover, it is compatible with any security plugins.
- Hide My WP will automatically update your plugin. Before you will get the basic pre-made settings scheme for setting it up. It is easy to install without any guide.
- Hide My WP is able to change any word or phrase with a certain link in all posts and pages.
- It protects your web from the unknown vulnerabilities by having Prevention System and Intrusion Detection with the modified rules from WordPress. So it will notify you if there is a potential bad attacker approaching you without its full details.
- It will hide your file and folder names to protect your web from the bad visitor. This plugin does its best to do this work.
- With this plugin you can have the report for your vulnerabilities everyday so that you will notice that some of the new XSS vulnerability have affected the WordPress plugins such as Gravity Forms, Jetpack, or WordPress SEO.
- You will get notified if someone tries to dig up your WordPress. The notification details include his username, referrer, IP address and the user agent.
- This plugin also do some removals to protect your WordPress web. It removes your meta info from feeds and header, removes the unnecessary menu classes as well as cleanup the body classes, and also removes the contents from the source code.
- The unique thing is you can customize the 404 page as you like. You can paraphrase the words with your style.
For doing all of the above jobs, WordPress suggests you to have the PHP 5.6 or more. So overall, the Hide My WP is really good plugin to apply. Some customers have given their good testimonies upon this plugin because it is very simple and useful for your web. Buy it and you will get the adventurous experiment with this plugin!