How To Stay Safe While Doing SEO
How To Stay Safe While Doing SEO – Are you worried about the future of SEO? A lot of people are.
Every time Google comes up with some new animal ranking factor, people go crazy, rankings go to hell and the world of SEO is doomed forever.
One way to predict the future of SEO is to reflect on the past:
When Panda came out in 2011, we figured it out and bounced back better than ever.
When Penguin came out in 2012, we figured it out and bounced back better than ever.
Every time there has been an update, we as a SEO community have grown stronger and safer. The job of Google is to try and combat spam. But with 3+ billion pages of content out there, they have to use fairly large strokes and go after the “big” mistakes that SEOs are abusing.
If they get too detailed, they will get too many false-postives and wipe out a bunch of “good” sites. This still happens from time to time so Google has to be cautious.
It is very easy to stay safe in a post Panda, post Penguin world.
Why we think that right now the best time for SEO EVER:
- Google has already come up with their major broad strokes to eliminate the idiots (this means less competition for the rest of us).
- Google has successfully scared many other SEOs out of business.
- As an SEO community, we’ve sat down, looked at the data and came up with strategies that are going to help you establish long term rankings safely. Currently we’re ranking sites safer and smarter than ever before.
Over the last few years, Google has basically gone after 3 things that only purely SEOs would do…
Avoid these things and you’ll be in the clear:
- On-Site Over Optimization – This used to just mean keyword stuffing, but that ended a long time ago. Now it’s moved on to exact match anchor densities.
How to avoid this:
Don’t repeat your main keywords over and over. You want to have a bunch of keyword variations and rank for broad match terms.
- Off-Site Over Optimization – This is what Penguin is all about. You want to really diversify your anchors* as much as possible. Google keeps turning this dial and it’s different depending on the vertical, but basically you want to build a bunch of links that do NOT have your exact anchors in them.
How to avoid this:
You should build mostly random anchors, urls, etc. to keep your profile looking natural.*The good thing is that the HOTH gives you lots of opportunities to diversify your anchors. You don’t even have to use any exact match anchors with us – many of our customers purely use The HOTH as a diversification service.
- Outted Blog Networks – Google goes after big blog networks and deindexes them, like My Blog Guest, PostJoint, and a few others over the past few years.
How to avoid this:
Simple. Don’t use big blog networks to link directly to your money site.
So there you have it, the 3 things that Google is going after. If you can avoid these things, you’ll be in the clear.
Now that you know how to stay safe, how do you make sure your strategy is going to be effective? It all starts with picking the right keywords. (Greg Webb, Account Manager The HOTH)
Thank you for reading How To Stay Safe While Doing SEO. Happy Blogging
Founder of Blogmarketingtool.com. I am Full time blogger, internet marketer, SEO specialist, web development. I love blogging to share my business and marketing experience.
Share information about How To Stay Safe While Doing SEO if useful
You Might Also Like
How To Stay Safe While Doing SEOTagged with Safe SEO
|1|| Guest Post |
|2|| How to login to cpanel account |
|3|| What is a VPS, The Advantages, and The Usefulness |
|4|| Contact |
|5||Kitty live streaming 5/5 (2)|