How to Monetize Your Blog: Blogging Tips for Beginner
Simple steps for blogging and monetize blog:
- Create a Gmail account
- Define your niche:
- Beauty Tips
- Online Business
- Movie reviews,
- Games etc.
- Tools for Keyword Research
- Keyword Revealer
- Keyword-targeted for the Homepage first then article.
- Create a Blogspot using your Google account.
- Domain name and Url must contain Keywords
- Examples: makemoney.blogspot.com
- Recommendation to buy the DOMAIN + HOSTING
- Hosting (Hostgator/Hawkhost)
- Domain (Namecheap)
- Domain name must contain Keywords, Example: makemoney.com
- Find a light and clean themes.
- Recommend: Superfast WordPress Theme
- Create Original popular content.
- Use Ahrefs to see most popular Articles
- Once you’ve found the most popular article, create unique content related to that articles.
- Update your blog, 1 articles/day. More better
Please make article at least 1 article/day that linked to relevant articles. Each article also linked to the Homepage, for example, for the keyword “make money”, “how to make money”, do not use anchor text like “Click here” or “read more”.
- After 2 months then there are already 60 articles. Then do the following:
- Buy Backlink
- Buy a Social Signal in SeoClerk
- Buy 10 Tumbrl 28 + PA
- You Can add AGK plugin.
- After 6 months of blogging, then your blog is already getting traffic.
- How to get earning from blog? You can register at
- Google Adsense, etc.
Thank you very much for reading How to Monetize Your Blog: Blogging Tips for Beginner. Hopefully useful.
Founder of Blogmarketingtool.com. I am Full time blogger, internet marketer, SEO specialist, web development. I love blogging to share my business and marketing experience.
Share information about How to Monetize Your Blog: Blogging Tips for Beginner if useful
You Might Also Like
How to Monetize Your Blog: Blogging Tips for BeginnerTagged with how to make money from blogging step by step, how to make money with a blog for beginners, monetize blogger
|1|| Guest Post |
|2|| What is a VPS, The Advantages, and The Usefulness |
|3|| Contact |
|4|| How to login to cpanel account |
|5|| Keywords |