Do You like to play games? Surely you would not like it if something bothers Your gaming session. Something that not only external factors, but also can be a disruption of the system as there are applications that suddenly run a lot of RAM, up to the process of updating some apps that usually goes on behind the scenes.
Outside there are quite a number of third party applications that offer optimization so you can play games without being bothered. However, this time Microsoft has already presented a feature named “Gaming Mode”. The feature allows Windows operating system 10 run game in a more optimal.
How to make windows 10 faster for gaming 2017
The trick is to allocate all the resources to play games, so the game could be run more smoothly and without interruption from another application. Then how do I enable this feature? Consider the following short steps:
- Make sure you are using the Windows 10 that has been updated. Game Mode features are only accessible on Windows 10 Creators who have received the Update. If this feature is not accessible, you can perform the update first.
- Right click on the Windows logo on the Task Bar and select Settings.
- A new window will appear and display the options menu Gaming with the Xbox logo. This menu will not appear if you have not installed the Creators Update.
- After going to the Gaming menu, select Game Mode that is on the left.
- From the menu of Game Mode, you can enable or disable this feature by way of shifting the slider.
Game Mode features can also be enabled and disabled without having to do a restart and was able to work right away. So do not worry if you forgot to save the job when activating this feature.
How to make windows 10 faster for gaming 2017 Video
Last Updated on March 10, 2022 by Blog Marketing Tool Team