Are you a WhatsApp service user? If Yes, then do you know that WhatsApp has a new feature, that feature to make the status text. Not only the ability to make the status of plain text, note, if the status of the text could be enhanced with the ability to add a background color and a wide selection of unique font types.
Curious to find out how to create text status in WhatsApp with that colored background? If Yes, follow the full reviews here.
How to Create a WhatsApp Text Status with a Colored Background
- Open the WhatsApp app, and access the status column option.
- When the selection status has been open, then you will see a new button picture of the pencil to create the status text is located in the lower right corner of the screen. Surely you need to access the new button.
- Shortly after that, you can start typing the text status.
- To change the font type, then you can press the button text that is marked with a picture of the letter “T”. Press several times to find the type of font that you like.
- To add a colored background on the status of the text, you can press the button Add and change the color of the background with the pallet image. Just like how to change the font type above, you only need to press the button again to change the color.
- When you’re done, you can share it by pressing the share button that is marked with the arrow on the right.
How very easy, isn’t it? So what are you waiting for, just update the Whatsapp application on your smartphone, and share your unique text status with a colored background. Thank you very much for reading How to Create a WhatsApp Text Status with a Colored Background, hopefully useful.
Last Updated on September 9, 2017 by Blog Marketing Tool Team
Founder of Blogmarketingtool.com. I am Full time blogger, internet marketer, SEO specialist, web development. I love blogging to share my business and marketing experience.