Shopping online provides convenience to the community meet its needs. Not surprisingly, this system many chosen those who are too busy to go to the store. However, for users of an online shopping application should remain alert to be reminded so as not to become a victim of fraud. How to avoid being scammed online when shopping?
How to avoid being scammed online when shopping
Here are tips How to avoid being scammed online when shopping
- When shopping or make a payment online, make sure Your internet access is secure.
- Do not use public Wi-Fi networks or hotspots when shopping online or to access your online banking account. Use 3G or 4G internet connection instead.
- Make sure the security settings of your computer are constantly updated.
- Shopping through trusted retailer by going to their website rather than clicking on links or downloads.
- Be wary of emails that offer discounts or deals bargains. If the product offers too cheap, the email needs to be suspected.
- Never send your card number, PIN, or other personal information to anyone via email! Your bank will never ask for Your full password or PIN.
- Don’t make a transfer for online purchases to unauthorized parties, always do the transfer on suppliers who have been known to, or buy direct from the official agent.
- Don’t believe in unidentified calls during Christmas celebrations. The Bank will never call and ask for your pin or Your online banking password. If in doubt, contact your bank directly.
- Buy tickets online only from reputable websites that are safe. Do a search on the internet to see reviews on performance/sports events to see if there are people who become victims of fraudulent tickets.
- Don’t send too much personal information on social media account that allows your bank account or your financial information compromised.
- Do not store passwords or any personal/financial data to your mobile device unless absolutely necessary, and make sure the smartphone’s pin protected.
- Do not let bluetooth open on your phone, because cyber criminals can get into the device without notice. Do not forget to install antivirus software and check the security features.
Thank you very much for reading How to avoid being scammed online when shopping, hopefully useful.
Last Updated on December 10, 2017 by Blog Marketing Tool Team
Founder of Blogmarketingtool.com. I am Full time blogger, internet marketer, SEO specialist, web development. I love blogging to share my business and marketing experience.