Guest Post 5/5 (5)
Write For Us – Author Opportunity
Here at Blog Marketing Tool, we would like to invite all new writers and regular bloggers to write for our blog. BlogMarketingTool has been online since 2015 in the “blogging” and “internet marketing” niches. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, and share your talents.
What We Publish
Here are lists of what we publish from guest post:
- Blogging tips.
- Blogging tutorial.
- Internet marketing tips.
- Social media.
- Driving traffic to websites
- Search engine optimization
- Making money from websites or blogs
- Affiliate marketing
- Make money
Why Guest Blog?
- Solid SEO benefits
- Get your company known
- You will get a link and traffic to your site
- You can add your Twitter, and Facebook (Full profile URL)
- You will get an author page with all your published articles at Blogmarketingtool.com
Guest Blog Guidelines:
- Write an original post, well-edited, with at least 600 words.
- Original content that tells my readers something new.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- When you submit a post or article you give Blogmarketingtool.com copyright ownership of the post.
- Make sure the article is spell checked.
- You can add only one link to your website or blog (no anchor text links) and one link to your twitter id or facebook page. The link to your blog or website should be related to the niche of this blog. For example: links to irrelevant sites and blogs will not be considered. Please don’t do it excessively or link to bad neighborhood website.
- A blog or website of your own is highly recommended (*).
- No affiliate links.
- No paid links to commercial sites.
- We do not accept article submissions for SEO purposes.
- Please format your guest post in word document (rtf format is better), so that I can copy and paste it into the WordPress editor.
What We Require?
Please e-mail your topic(s) and/or excerpt along with the following information:
- Your original blog entry (all posts will be Copyscaped)
- Full name
- Your website URL
- Your Company/Site name
- Your Gravatar account URL with profile photo (it must be using the same email)
- Author Bio: Your bio should be 3 to 4 sentences about who you are and what your blog is about. We recommend including a link to your blog as well as your Facebook and Twitter handle. Author bios appear at the bottom of the post.
Send me an email to write article now.